Come and join us at Manly Yoga for our next Level 2 Beginners Yoga Course in Manly.
Now that you’ve learned some yoga basics at our Level 1 course or equivalent, you can take your practice to the next level. This course is ideal for people who’ve done a bit of yoga in the past and would like to revisit the basics.
In the Level 2 Beginners course, you’ll build on your foundations to advance to the full practice of Salute to the Sun, as well as introducing more challenging postures such as the Warrior series and Triangle pose.
You will learn new breathing techniques that will help you understand how working with the breath can help calm the mind for meditation. And you will also deepen your meditation practice, becoming more at ease with sitting still for longer periods and undertaking deeper meditations.
Our wonderfully experienced Clare will be teaching the course – you will learn a lot from her and she will take excellent care of you.
By the end of this five-week course you will have gained the following:
- Increased strength and flexibility through the practice of challenging asanas.
- The ability to complete the Salute to the Sun series, the Warrior series and Triangle pose.
- Enhanced skills in breathing practices (pranayama) that work with your energetic field.
- The ability to connect with the witness aspect of yourself through the introduction of new stages in Yoga Nidra.
- Increased ease and comfort with sitting in meditation and being able to still the body and mind.